Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I've been in Paris now for 3 weeks. Crazy. I'm trying to figure out how the time has passed so quickly. This experience is different than I thought it would be. Living in a place is so very different than visiting it. It feels scary at times and I wonder how I got here. I spend time thinking about the series of events, and conversations and miracles that took place to get me here and I sit in awe. It's sort of incredible. It's a dream fulfilled and I can't believe it's my life. 

Paris has my heart. I've seen the good and the bad. And yet still I find myself more in love with it today than I was yesterday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

American girl moves (temporarily) to the city of love. Culinary student by day, explorer by night - finding my way through cobble stone streets and the best Parisian bakeries. Follow all of my adventures here!
Powered by Blogger.

Girl Goes To Paris

Girl Goes To Paris