Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Living like a Parisian means several things, 

It means that everyday after work I stop at the Boulangerie and buy some bread.


It means that I'm learning to love macarons (especially ginger/chocolate flavored macarons from Pierre Herme). 


It means that almost on a daily basis I get caught in a rainstorm. 


It means that I eat the end off of my baguette before making it up the stairs to my apartment. 


It means that I get to see fresh flowers for sale on almost every corner of every street. 


It means that I get to live amongst other dreamers and artists, and I even get to see them in action. 


It means I get to take breaks in the Place des Vosges 


And the Luxembourg gardens. 


But the best part is that it also means that when someone stops me on the street and asks for directions I know what to tell them...*brushes shoulders off* what can I say I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

American girl moves (temporarily) to the city of love. Culinary student by day, explorer by night - finding my way through cobble stone streets and the best Parisian bakeries. Follow all of my adventures here!
Powered by Blogger.

Girl Goes To Paris

Girl Goes To Paris